Monday, May 21, 2012

Recall Of “Farmer’s Market” Lettuce Expands « CBS Pittsburgh

Recall Of “Farmer’s Market” Lettuce Expands « CBS Pittsburgh
I had this product.  Since I have cancer I will have to wait at least 2 months to know if it has effected me.  I purchased the product from Albertsons.  The store manager has been helpful.  However, customer service at Albertson's has been less than helpfu... They called me yesterday and the lady hadn't even read the file. Lots of laughter in the backgroud.  I asked her what all the laughter was.  She told me it didn't effect me.  I told her it did, this is a business conversation.  I asked to speak to her supervisor or preferably her supervisors supervisor.  She said just a moment.  I waited for about 2 or three minutes and hung up.  No one called me back.  She had told me that some one would be calling from the company the product came from.  I asked why since my busines was with Albertsons.  No answer.  The funny thing is this morning a received a call from a company that handles loss prevention for Alberton's.  At least that is what the said.  Interestingly the girl told me nothing about this call coming so I gave them no information.  I asked for a call no later than 3 today from someone from Albertsons.  I also talked with the store manager again.  So lets see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment